Front-end Engineer (Angular)
Get the feeling of real-life impact and experience a new level of being challenged.
Engineer Digital Simplicity… and run it.
We build and run a business-critical transactional SaaS platform that powers several globally operating brands. Our clients care about digitizing and optimizing their self-service selling and buying operations to perfection. We care about their success. To improve their business our web and the mobile-based platform provides retailers with the experience to easily place large orders with our clients. At Neocles you work on a product that is transforming the way big brands do business. Also, a cool fact to share: We have been named "Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce" by Gartner in their 2020 report.
About us in short
- The product: Sales & buying application for leading brands
- The stack: C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic | Kibana
- The clients: PUMA, Bestseller, Ecco, Brooks & Esprit (and more to come)
- The team: ± 40 people (over 90% is in a scrum team) based in Amsterdam & Kiev
What you will do:
- Take responsibilities in developing a user-friendly and versatile application
- Develop new features and improve stability of the front-end application using Angular 10 that powers both our web and native mobile app.
- Work closely within your cross-functional Scrum Team consisting of UX, front-end, back-end, and QA engineers
- Build things the right way and pursue clean code
- Work disciplined, improve constantly, bring new ideas, and co-pilot our clients
- You know how to define and integrate with REST APIs
- You have knowledge of Unit Testing
- Sure, it would be great if you also have knowledge of mobile development, Azure or UX design… but: your ability and motivation to learn new tools and techniques are more important
- You have a cool experience or want to try new technology that brings value? We will support you!
- You are proactive, communicative with good stress on leadership
- You're a team player that operates across teams and clients
- You are serious about work and motivated to get better
- You love challenges, continuous change, and accountability
- You are honest
The real deal
- Unlimited study: courses, coaching, conferences
- Mixed teams across Ukraine and Amsterdam
- Re-evaluation of your hard skills, soft skills & salary plan every 6 months
- Flat organization
- Yearly trip to Amsterdam to work from our HQ
- No micromanagement
- Quarterly OKR- planning
- Friendly atmosphere with a lot of challenges and humor
Challenges you'll encounter:
- Get in the zone: You’ll discover your true capabilities. Stretch and grow.
- Get more done: You’ll get to get more done.
- Get Together: You’ll join a team that enjoys the thrill of hard work.
- Get Growing: You’ll learn fast by experiencing ‘honest discomfort’.
- Get serious: You’ll get more reality in our no-nonsense environment.
Read more about us: https://neocles.io/careers-oldv2/why-work-with-us/
Get in touch
You care about moving forward? Hopefully, we got you thinking. The first step in closing this ‘real deal’ is finding out if you and Neocles are a potential match. It’s up to you: apply directly online, drop by the office for a coffee or get in touch to schedule a (video) call with the team first. Any questions? Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
After applying our recruiter will review your application and have a ‘screen call’ with you. Positive outcome? You’ll be asked to take a code test at home. Great result? You’ll have the first interview with our developers and a second interview with our CEO (John Scully) and COO (Sohrab Hosseini). All good? We’ll send you an offer and… Get Going.