Get the feeling of real-life impact and experience a new level of being challenged.
Engineer Digital Simplicity… and run it.
We build and run a business-critical transactional SaaS platform that powers several globally operating brands. Our clients care about digitizing and optimizing their self-service selling and buying operations to perfection. We care about their success. To improve their business our web and mobile-based platform provides retailers with the experience to easily place large orders with our clients. At Neocles you work on a product that is transforming the way big brands do business. Also, a cool fact to share: We have been named "Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce" by Gartner in their 2020 report.
About us in short:
- We engineer digital simplicity...and run it!
- Business-critical transactional system
- 40+ Team | 10+ Nationalities
- Product | SaaS | Digital Selling & Buying
- Puma | Bestseller | Ecco | Brooks Running l Esprit
- C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic | Kibana
- Our team in faces: neocles.io/careers/team.
What you’ll do :
- You will be working across the full business lifecycle - from idea validation, product discovery, MVP definition and scoping, launch, scale-up, exit
- You will lead the user research and testing to gather requirements and validate potential solution(s)
- You'll be partnering with a product designer, you will use UX principles to create wireframes to describe user journeys and create a prototype that can be taken into a full UI design
- You'll be representing the clients' and users' interests
*The Product Owner is the main contact of the clients with respect to the needs and wishes of our clients and their users. The Product Owner should have a firm understanding of the business domain and the varying needs of different types of users
- You'll manage the backlog
*The Product Owner decides on the priorities, based on a thorough assessment of value for our clients and in line with our mission
- You'll monitor the progress of the sprints/development and will be responsible for the product reviews and demos with the clients
- Continuous improvement: You'll use your growth and learning mindset to source new ideas and continuously come up with new ways to improve our platform, processes, and tools
- You will be reporting to the CEO and be a part of the Product team, taking a vision from an idea to a live software product
- At least 4-5 years experience in Product Owner position in a product company
- Experienced in communication with A-list clients and complex stakeholder landscapes
- Experience creating and owning a product roadmap or strategy
- Experience scoping and defining products/features and creating sprint plans
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products
- Knowledge and affinity with UX design and user-centricity
- You have a proven track record in successfully motivating and guiding a team
- You built software products from the ground up/produced MVP's
- You're comfortable using lean, agile, and software development lifecycle frameworks
- You have enough technical understanding to work closely with engineers and act as a translator between engineers and non-technical founders
- You've got a good knowledge of analytical tools and how they can be used to track and assess the performance
- Advanced English — both spoken and written
- Experience in the sports & fashion industry is an advantage
- Structured, disciplined, and strong planner
- Excellent communicator and listener with an analytical mind
- Challenging the status quo is second nature to you
- You have a positive, strong, and energetic personality
The real deal
- Unlimited study: courses, coaching, conferences
- A flat organization without any micromanagement
- Quarterly OKR-based planning
- Re-evaluation of professional development & salary plan every 6 months
- 25 vacation days, public transport compensation, pension plan
- Indefinite contract (two months’ probation)
- Distributed teams across Ukraine and all over Europe
- Innovative, cross-cultural, and service-oriented working environment
- We're a recognized Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) sponsor
Why work with us:
- Get in the zone: You’ll discover your true capabilities. Stretch and grow.
- Get more done: You’ll get to get more done.
- Get Together: You’ll join a team that enjoys the thrill of hard work.
- Get Growing: You’ll learn fast by experiencing ‘honest discomfort’.
- Get serious: You’ll get more reality in our no-nonsense environment.
1. HR- interview
2. Technical Interview
3. Cultural Fit Interview
Read more at www.neocles.io/careers/
Get in touch
Do you care about moving forward? Hopefully, we got you thinking. The first step in closing this ‘real deal’ is finding out if you and Neocles are a potential match. It’s up to you: apply directly online, drop by the office for a coffee or get in touch to schedule a (video) call with the team first. Any questions? Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org