Get the feeling of real-life impact and experience a new level of being challenged.
Engineer Digital Simplicity… and run it.
We build and run a business-critical transactional SaaS platform that powers several globally operating brands. Our clients care about digitizing and optimizing their self-service selling and buying operations to perfection. We care about their success. To improve their business our web and mobile-based platform provides retailers with the experience to easily place large orders with our clients. At Neocles you work on a product that is transforming the way big brands do business. Also a cool fact to share: We have been named "Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce" by Gartner in their 2020 report.
- The product: Sales & buying application for leading brands
- The stack: Cucumber, Cypress, Appium, Sonarclous and Postman
- The clients: PUMA, Bestseller, Ecco and Brooks (and more to come)
- The team: ± 30 people (over 90% is in a scrum team) based in Amsterdam & Kyiv
A Day in a QA Engineer's Life:
- Develop, enhance and execute automated tests for web, Android, iOS and API’s;
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing;
- Execute non-functional testing (e.g. performance, accessibility and security);
- Develop, maintain and execute non-functional frameworks and test scripts (e.g. performance, accessibility and security);
- Participate in scrum activities within your product team;
- Design test scenarios;
- Maintain a clean and up-to-date test plan;
- Promote quality assurance in your team by promoting TDD, owning the testing process and making quality an important deliverable;
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts of the QA Guild to mature our QA standards, processes, tooling, test suite and automation infrastructure;
- Work disciplined, improve constantly, bring new ideas and co-pilot our clients.
What will we expect from you?
- 3+ Years in QA roles with manual and automated testing in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Hands-on experience in testing client-server applications on web and mobile Preferably experience with Cucumber/Gherkin, Cypress/Selenium, Appium and Browserstack
- Testing REST API’s and automating these tests. Preferably with Postman
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of non-functional testing is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- You are proactive, communicative with good stress on leadership;
- You're a team player that operates across teams and clients;
- You are serious about work and motivated to get better;
- You love challenges, continuous change, and accountability;
- You are honest.
The real deal
Some perks you get working with us:
- Have an unlimited study and get reimbursed for it: English courses, professional courses, mentoring;
- We support your development with your personal growth plan on all levels: tech skills, soft skills, salary;
- We give you the possibility to work in mixed teams across Ukraine and Amsterdam;
- Re-evaluation of your hard skills, soft skills & salary plan every 6 months;
- Indefinite contract (two months’ probation), 40-hour workweek;
- Great breakfast & lunch;
- International annual company trip: we go and work from somewhere together for a week (Malaga was last destination), having nice breakfasts and dinners together;
- 25 vacation days, public transport compensation, pension plan;
- We don’t like to micromanage, you work according to your personally established OKR’s in the system;
- We have a friendly atmosphere with a lot of challenges and humour;
- We're a recognized Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) sponsor.
- Get in the zone: You’ll discover your true capabilities. Stretch and grow.
- Get more done: You’ll get to get more done.
- Get Together: You’ll join a team that enjoys the thrill of hard work.
- Get Growing: You’ll learn fast by experiencing ‘honest discomfort’.
- Get serious: You’ll get more reality in our no-nonsense environment.
Read more at www.neocles.io/careers/
Get in touch
You care about moving forward? Hopefully we got you thinking. The first step in closing this ‘real deal’ is finding out if you and Neocles are a potential match. It’s up to you: apply directly online, drop by the office for a coffee or get in touch to schedule a (video) call with the team first. Any questions? Please reach out to us via email@example.com
After applying our recruiter will review your application and have a ‘screen call’ with you. Positive outcome? You’ll have a technical interview with our QA Manager and a second interview with our CEO (John Scully) and COO (Sohrab Hosseini). All good? We’ll send you an offer and… Get Going.