QA Manual Engineer
Are you passionate about working on the world’s most successful B2B e-commerce platform for fashion and sports brands?
We are looking for a proactive new QA Engineer for our team that wants to face challenges, grow with this young, dynamic company, and watch their work have a real-life impact.
We offer workshops, team outings, and education budgets so you can keep your knowledge cutting-edge. We make sure each of our teammates has a personal growth plan so we can help you meet the goals in your work. Are you ready for the real deal?
About us in short:
Your tasks will be:
- We engineer digital simplicity...and run it!
- Business-critical transactional system
- 40+ Team | 15+ Nationalities
- Product | SaaS | Digital Selling & Buying
- Puma | Bestseller | Ecco | Brooks Running l Esprit
- C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic | Kibana
- Our team in faces: neocles.io/careers/team
- Work disciplined (we see a lot of freedom in this), improve constantly, bring new ideas, and co-pilot our clients
- Develop, enhance and execute manual tests for web and PWA
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing
- Participate in scrum activities within your product team
- Design test scenarios
- Promote quality assurance in your team by owning the testing process, and making quality an important deliverable
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts of the QA Guild to mature our QA standards, processes, tooling, test suite, and automation infrastructure
- 2+ Years in QA roles in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Hands-on experience in testing client-server applications on web and mobile
- Knowledge of non-functional testing is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
Would be a plus:
- Testing REST API’s and automating those tests with JS stack
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Cypress, Allure
Future areas to grow professionally:
- Start to be familiar with the existing automation framework (JS based) and develop it
- Execute non-functional testing (e.g. performance, accessibility, and security)
- Develop, maintain, and execute non-functional frameworks and test scripts (e.g. performance, accessibility, and security)
The real deal
- Learning budget
- Clear growth roadmap for all roles
- Health insurance: Covid test + stomatology
- Tech and soft skills reviews
- Salary reviews
- Mixed teams across Ukraine and Amsterdam
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere with a lot of challenges and humor
Why working with us:
- Get in the zone: You’ll discover your true capabilities. Stretch and grow.
- Get more done: You’ll get to get more done.
- Get Together: You’ll join a team that enjoys the thrill of hard work.
- Get Growing: You’ll learn fast by experiencing ‘honest discomfort’.
- Get serious: You’ll get more real in our no-nonsense environment.
- HR - Interview
- Technical interview with QA Team
- Cultural Fit Interview with COO
Get in touch
Do you care about moving forward? Hopefully, we got you thinking. The first step in closing this ‘real deal’ is finding out if you and Neocles are a potential match. It’s up to you: apply directly online, drop by the office for a coffee or get in touch to schedule a (video) call with the team first. Any questions? Please reach out to us via email@example.com and check our Instagram account @neocles_